About The Event
Friday, May 7th @ 5:30 – 6:30pm PT
If you’re a mom, traditional or otherwise, odds are it’s been a while since you took a little time for yourself.
You deserve a break. Join Self-Care Society and Dr. Annie Vovan as she shares tips on building an unapologetic self-care routine. We promise that even a few minutes of self-care each day can actually add time back to your busy mama schedule — for you and your family.
In this one-hour workshop, we’ll explore how to:
- Make more space to honor yourself, more deeply and more often
- Try on some new self-care hacks that take just minutes each day
- Build a custom routine that you can actually stick to
- Design your dream Mother’s Day (outside help optional)
- Connect with the big vision for your life and your family
We know… finding time for self-care amidst the daily challenges of motherhood isn’t easy.
No matter which season of motherhood you’re in, join us to add a few new tricks to your self-care toolkit this Mother’s Day weekend. It just may be the kindest thing you can do for yourself, your family, and everyone you love.
- This is a virtual event (via Zoom webinar) though you will not be seen or heard
- A workshop recording will be made available to all RSVPs for a limited time
- All you need to bring is a journal or note-taking device
- Complimentary tickets limited. First come, first served.
- Included with all Self-Care Society Unlimited Memberships (RSVP Here)
Dr. Annie Vovan
As a former Pharmacist turned serial entrepreneur, Annie’s mission is to give moms the “prescription” to get out of their own way. Her goal is to help 1,000 moms start their online business by 2022 so that they can leave their legacy and impact for generations to come. As a mama of two young kids living in Los Angeles, CA, her favorite motto is “Life is not a dress rehearsal” so you will find her pushing you into your greatest potential always.