While not every trial we go through feels like there is purpose embedded in it, I choose to believe there is something to be learned every single time. I love the phrase, “everything always works out for me” because I believe it does. If I fail, I learned something. If I succeed, I learned something and am winning. Oftentimes however, it can be challenging to see the glass half full (and really believe it). It can be too painful to even want to know the lesson, but there is joy on the other side of it all. When we address our emotional needs and reconcile our unhealed trauma, there is always a bigger purpose that can be birthed. We are allowed to see the bright side of things once we face our shadows.
- Meditation: Song – “Stay Soft” by Coop Mahndala (3 mins)
- Journaling: Am I The DRAMA? (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “The Most High One” by Londrelle, Lalah Delia (3 mins)
- Reflection: Lessons Learned (3 mins)
- Intentionality: Hello, My Name Is… (3 mins)
- Affirmation: Believing In Me (1 min)