This class delves into what determines whether we grow up with a stable sense of worth or one that fluctuates. Sometimes our innate ways of being as a child (i.e. sensitive, emotional, free-spirited) were at odds with what our parents valued (i.e. well-behaved, polite, quiet) – and so we may have gotten subconscious messaging around our value.
- Observation: What’s In Our Mental Space (2 mins)
- Clarity: Our Upbringing (3 mins)
- Reflection: Recalling Our Essence As A Child (3 mins)
- Creativity: What If The World Celebrated Those Qualities? (3 mins)
- Self-Love: The World Needs What You Are, Just As You Are (4 mins)