As we make our way into a new year, it’s essential to find a balance between moving towards our intentions while also finding surrender, gentleness, and permission for ourselves along the journey. This class is meant to help us melt into the present moment. We carve space to tap into our inner worlds through journaling prompts, then take time to write ourselves some surrender statements for where we’re willing to release this year. We then write ourselves a loving letter from the most tender place possible, to give ourselves grace for however this new year has gone so far. Lastly, we take time to affirm how we wish to show up tomorrow and create a guiding statement to support us.
- Visualization: Melting, Releasing, Relaxing (2 mins)
- Journaling: Paying Attention (3 mins)
- Space: Surrendering To (3 min)
- Self-Love: A Self-Love Letter (3 mins)
- Intentionality: Guiding Tomorrow (1 min)
- Affirmations: Affirming Your Tomorrow (2 mins)