Self-acceptance means accepting ourselves fully for who we are. That includes accepting things we like about ourselves and the things we don’t. It is an active process and requires you to experience feelings, thoughts, and emotions without trying to run away from it. It involves you being able to appreciate, validate, accept, and support who you are in this moment, even the parts you want to eventually change.
- Meditation: Song – “Mirror Mirror on the Ceiling” by Toni Jones (3 mins)
- Reflection: Judge & Jury (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “About Damn Time” by Lizzo (2 mins)
- Self-Love: How Ya Healing? (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “Flow” by Alessia De Gasperis (2 mins)
- Intentionality: Love Me Or Leave Me (2 mins)
- Affirmation: All Of Me (1 min)