Giving from an empty cup can leave you exhausted emotionally, energetically, and physically. We’ve been taught to care more about the feelings of others versus tuning into how we really feel. We stretch ourselves beyond capacity and are afraid of admitting it. When you are unkind to yourself or believe that it is more admirable to give than it is to receive, you do yourself a disservice. Examining why you are the last thing on your to-do list brings forth growth and expansion. Being loving and kind to yourself creates a ripple effect on your healing journey.
- Breathwork: Intentional Deep Breaths (1 min)
- Meditation: “You Are Enough” by Londrelle & Dani Fanning (4 mins)
- Journaling: Heavy On The “Pick Me” Energy (3 mins)
- Visualization: Dream Big AND Go Home (3 mins)
- Meditation: “Energy Mantra Remix” by Michael Seven (1 min)
- Self-Love: I AM Rampage (2 mins)