In this Unwind & Release class we explore our own internalized peace. We start the class off with some grounding and breathwork for the nervous system. Then, we talk about how certain things feel in our body and just allowing them without needing to change them, followed by some movement and ending with a beautiful meditation focused on holding yourself in love.
Amrit-Sadhana is a psychosomatic herbalist and counselor. Through her own experiences with trauma she discovered the healing power of plants and how they not only support and heal you physically but on a spiritual, mental and emotional level as well. She truly believes that no matter what has transpired in your life, you can heal and live fully authentically in who you came here to be!
- Grounding: Letting Go (2 mins)
- Breathwork: Left Nostril Breathing (2 mins)
- Journaling: What’s Working & What’s Not Working (4 mins)
- Movement: Shake It Out (4 mins)
- Meditation: Self-Hug (3 mins)