Patterns are the steps that we take and the results of those steps. We tend to create patterns to make lives easier. If something has worked in the past, our mind tells us that we should feel comfortable doing it again, but it doesn’t distinguish between if the “thing” is actually good for us. This is how we get stuck in patterns and limiting beliefs. As a part of radical self-care, you must address unhealthy patterns and limiting beliefs as a part of your shadow work.
- Meditation: Song – “New Beginnings” by Moonlight Scorpio (3 mins)
- Journaling: 5,4,3,2,1… (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “Step Into My Power” by Modern Headspace (2 mins)
- Reflection: Rinse & Repeat (2 mins)
- Meditation: Song– “Treating Myself” by Coax Marie (2 mins)
- Intentionality: Ready, Set, Go! (2 mins)
- Affirmation: Pattern Interruption (1 min)