It’s been noted that fear is the single biggest thing that holds us back from achieving our goals, actualizing dreams, and truly LIVING life to the fullest. Often, past trauma leaves us feeling stuck and defeated. We fear failure, rejection, being embarrassed, and disappointment. We fear getting hurt and hurting others. The list of fears one has can be exhausting. The good news is, once we work on shifting our mindset from fear to possibilities and hope, we can start living again. Once we face what we are avoiding, it becomes easier to feel comfortable in our bodies and to move forward in our lives. FEAR can be transmuted into Facing Everything And Rejoicing.
- Meditation: Song – “Fearless” by Jasmine Murray (3 mins)
- Journaling: Don’t Just Talk About It, Be About It (4 mins)
- Reflection: What If It All Worked Out? (2 mins)
- Self-Love: Celebrate Good Times, Come On! (2 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “Fear” by Deepak Chopra (2 mins)
- Affirmations: FearLESS Affirmation (1 min)