Do you really know who you are? Shadow work allows you to take the mask off and face the parts of yourself that need tending to. But who are you really? When asked that question, can you answer honestly? Do you really know? The roles you play are not who you are. The masks you wear daily to fulfill different obligations (professional, wife, husband, mom, dad, sister, brother, etc) is not truly who you are, just a part of it. It’s when you dig deeper and remove the masks that you can practice radical self-care and meet the parts of yourself that have been waiting for you this whole time.
- Meditation: Song – “One is the Magic #” by Jill Scott (3 mins)
- Journaling: To Know Me Is To Love Me (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “I am worthy” by Coax Marie (3 mins)
- Reflection: Learning Curve (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “I Am” by Elaine Kristal (3 mins)
- Intentionality: Feeling Inspired And Happy (2 mins)
- Affirmation: I Am Me (1 min)