Regret can be all-consuming, and it can destroy lives, but learning from your mistakes has the power to improve the future. When you’re plagued by regret you are unable to live full lives because of it. It is exhausting, it sucks all joy and fulfillment from your days, and it leaves you stuck, always looking backwards and unable to move forward in your life.
If you are trapped in a cycle of regret, you blame yourself for what has happened, rather than seeing your behavior in a wider context and understanding why you took the path you did based on the information you had at the time. Under those conditions, regret will become toxic. It’s time to break the cycle and face your feelings so you can heal.
- Meditation: Song – “Hear My Call” by Jill Scott (3 mins)
- Journaling: The Rollercoaster (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “Butterfly” by Maijah (3 mins)
- Visualization: Re-think & Re-frame (3 mins)
- Affirmation: No Regrets (1 min)
- Meditation: Song – “Go Bravely” by Londrelle & Shelly-Ann Gajhadar (3 mins)
- Self-Love: I Love ME Because – (2 mins)