If you’ve been with a toxic partner, you are intimately aware of the pain it can cause. A toxic relationship triggers self-doubt, self-sabotage, insecurity, guilt, and everything in between. Toxic partners and people leave you feeling weak, exhausted, and powerless. And, then you start showing up in other relationships weak and exhausted. You often don’t talk about what you’re feeling because you’re in disbelief that you allowed yourself to ever be in this position. The good news is many people are able to move forward from toxic relationships into healthy ones. If you highlight and heal your trauma and shine a light on the shadow parts and the trauma, you take the power away. Plot twist, what if you were or, ARE the toxic partner/person? Something to think about as you do the work in today’s class.
- Meditation: Song – “Warrior Girl” by Diana King (3 mins)
- Journaling: Once Upon A Time… (4 mins)
- Reflection: Cellular Upgrade (3 mins)
- Affirmations: Simply Because I Breathe (1 min)
- Self-Love: Time To FLEX! (2 mins)