When we are healing unresolved emotional trauma and doing shadow work while STILL trying to practice self-care, it can feel overwhelming. Some people get caught up in IF they are “self-caring” correctly due to perfectionism. Others think surrendering to get to acceptance means giving up their power in the process. Surrendering means allowing. Experiencing challenges and hardships in life are inevitable, and so, acceptance and surrender is required even inside of a struggle. From struggles come breakthroughs and that leads to more than just surviving. It leads to thriving. The goal is to get from surrender to radical acceptance.
- Meditation: Song – “Surrender” by Natalie Taylor (3 mins)
- Journaling: Don’t Talk About It, Be About It (2 Mins)
- Meditation: Song – “Not perfect, but Divine” by Coax Marie (2 mins)
- Reflection: What If It All Worked Out? (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “Don’t Worry Be Happy” by Bobby McFerrin (2 mins)
- Self-Love: Celebrate Good Times, Come On! (2 mins)
- Affirmation: Surrender (1 min)