Today we are talking about dealing with rejection. Being turned down stops some people from trying again. The way you choose to respond to rejection could determine the trajectory of your future. Rather than suppress, ignore, or deny the pain, we should acknowledge our emotions. Shadow work creates a path to deal with the emotions that come from being rejected. This takes us outside of our comfort zone which allows for the healing to begin. Being able to drown out your harsh inner critic is an act of self-care. Also, remembering that delay is not denial and can be a beautiful detour.
- Meditation: Song – “Show up” by Aiza (3 mins)
- Journaling: Divine Detours (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “I am” by Rock Mafia, Wycleaf Jean (3 mins)
- Reflection: Everywhere I Go, There I Am (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “I am enough” by Coax Marie (3 mins)
- Self-Love: Fill The Hole (2 mins)
- Affirmation: New Me (1 min)