Life does not come with a handbook and so disappointment can lead to spiraling if we are not mindful. How you deal with disappointment including how you speak to yourself or project your pain onto others is key to working on your shadow parts. Does the intensity of disappointment lead you to making poor decisions? Do you tend to avoid how you are feeling, or do you embrace it? The emotional intensity that disappointment creates can lead to poor decisions if left unchecked. If you don’t address how you feel and deal with disappointment, your life will often feel like there is a recurring theme of regrets, disrespect and betrayal. Facing it head on is a form of radical self-care.
- Meditation: Song – “Stay Soft” by Coop Mahndala (3 mins)
- Reflection: Deja Vu (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “Head Up High” by Eqanimous, Oliwa, Ruby Chase (2 mins)
- Self-Love: Dare To Be Great (3 mins)
- Intentionality: Everywhere You Go, There You Are (3 mins)
- Affirmation: Surrender (1 min)