This week’s topic was focused on accountability. When we own everything that happens in our lives and are responsible for our attitude, actions, reactions, communication, and interpersonal relationships, we change the trajectory of our lives. Facing and accepting all parts of you equals freedom. Accountability allows you to accept all your flaws. It creates trust between you and yourself. It helps you to keep promises to yourself like honoring your own boundaries. It is also important to understand that if you lack accountability, you lack self-awareness and without self-awareness, your healing journey can resemble running in place. Let’s take action and be accountable.
- Meditation: Song Meditation to “You Are Enough” (4 mins)
- Journaling: A Rebel Without a Cause (5 mins)
- Reflection: Can You SEE Me Now? (5 mins)
- Affirmation: Becoming a Better Version of Myself (1 min)
- Self-Love: Fill-In-The Blank (3 mins)