Compassion can be cultivated whether it’s toward yourself or others. By having compassion for self, you can shut down your inner critic and choose understanding instead. By having compassion for others, you are able to ‘walk a mile in their shoes’ and choose kindness instead. You always have a choice. What/Who will you choose to nurture? Self-compassion is always the answer.
- Meditation: Song – “I am enough” by Coax Marie (3 mins)
- Journaling: New YOU vs. Old YOU (3 mins)
- Reflection: Now What? (3 mins)
- Gratitude: One of a KIND (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “Not perfect, but Divine” by Coax Marie (3 mins)
- Intentionality: I Love Me ALWAYS in ALL WAYS (3 mins)
- Mindfulness: Simmer Down (3 mins)