I want you to consider how much power you have given away over the years to situations and people that drained you. We tend to give away our power because we have unhealed emotional trauma. When we have not reconciled our feelings after what we go through, we deplete so much energy. We give up parts of ourselves to survive and keep going. It’s exhausting when there are so many unresolved emotions. We overthink. We blame ourselves. We lose ourselves. It’s time to start calling your power and energy back. That looks like speaking differently to yourself, showing up differently for yourself, setting boundaries, using your voice, celebrating your small and big victories and most importantly, pouring self-love back into you.
- Meditation: Song – “Let Me Be Medicine” by Equanimous, Ruby Chase, Mfinity (3 mins)
- Journaling: Power Outage (3 mins)
- Support, Visualization, & Meditation: Let The Trauma Go (3 mins)
- Affirmation: Calling Back (1 min)
- Self-Love: I AM Rampage (2 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “Energy Remix” by Michael Seven (2 mins)