Not believing that you deserve love, kindness, happiness, and everything in between can go beyond just not feeling deserving. It can become toxic if it stays a belief. Feeling unworthy can become addicting too.
Some signs that indicate that you might be toxic to yourself include paying too much attention to what others think about you, not knowing your boundaries and/or not communicating them at the right time, constantly trying to justify yourself to others, not feeling free to express your ideas and the list goes on.
To make sure toxicity doesn’t seep into your daily thoughts and get stuck there, shadow work as a part of self-care is necessary. Looking deeper into your WHY for being toxic to yourself usually leads to a way out of the behavior.
- Meditation: Song – “Worthy” by Jacob Banks (3 mins)
- Journaling: Shhhhhhh-Ut The Front Door! (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “Right To Be Wrong” by Joss Stone (2 mins)
- Reflection: Am I The Drama? (3 mins)
- Meditation: Song – “Fear” by Deepak Chopra, Adam Plack (2 mins)
- Intentionality: Write Here, Write Now (3 mins)
- Affirmation: No More Toxic Me (1 min)