In this class, led by special guest Maggie Saunders, we will rediscover how we can truly treat ourselves like someone that we love. It’s so easy for us to give support to those we love but what about acting that same way to ourselves? Through reflection, journaling, and visualization, we’ll move into a space of treating ourselves as we would our best friend and end with a note of advice we can give ourselves now acting as our kindest, wisest, friend.
Maggie Saunders is a Self Reclamation Coach and Certified Hypnotherapist; she helps people build forgiving and secure relationships with themselves through taking. Maggie believes we all heal in community and is dedicated to creating spaces on and offline that welcome people just as they are.
- Breathwork: Recentering Our Minds (2 min)
- Reflection: Learning From Our Judgements (3 min)
- Visualization: How We Feel Supported As A Friend (3 min)
- Journaling: Granting Permission (3 min)
- Clarity: Advice From My Friend, Me (3 min)