In this class we get clear on what “a life of meaning” signifies to us personally. We separate what the ‘social media world’ tells us to value (materialism, hustle, outer appearances) from what touches the soul and lasts. The very best exercise is at the end, when we fast-forward to our future 90-something year old selves, at ease and fulfilled, looking back on a life of meaning.
- Reflection: Social Media (2 mins)
- Clarity: Your Personal Values (3 mins)
- Planning: Weekly Brainstorm (3 mins)
- Intentionality: Adding Meaning To This Week (3 mins)
- Gratitude: Future Self (3 mins)