Join Self-Care Society’s Danika Brysha and Dr. Annie Vovan as they share tips on building an unapologetic self-care routine — specifically tailored to your busy mom lifestyle.
In this one-hour workshop, we’ll explore how to:
- Make more space to honor yourself, more deeply and more often
- Try on some new self-care hacks that take just minutes each day
- Build a custom routine that you can actually stick to
- Design your dream Mother’s Day (outside help optional)
- Connect with the big vision for your life and your family
We know… finding time for self-care amidst the daily challenges of motherhood isn’t easy.
No matter which season of motherhood you’re in, join us to add a few new tricks to your self-care toolkit this Mother’s Day weekend. It just may be the kindest thing you can do for yourself, your family, and everyone you love.
Find out more about Dr. Annie Vovan here.