“Your life isn’t some prerecorded movie where, no matter how many times you watch it, the ending remains the same. Your life is a book in progress, and you are the author. So if you don’t care for the main character or the gloomy scenery or how the twisted plot is unfolding, then do something to change it. You write your own story.”
― Richelle E. Goodrich
Self-love meditation to send energy to a body part that you have been unkind to.
Write three things you’re grateful for in regards to your beautiful body.
- Thank you for sticking with me and healing like you have after the many years in which I was unkind and abusive towards you
- I am so grateful for the ability to practice so many kinds of movement
- Thank you for my curvier build that has been such a source of powerful life lessons and my journey to self-love
Write down your top 3 desires for the next year’s time.
- Have a more spacious schedule and bring on support where needed
- Get pregnant
- Positively impact 1 million lives
Write next to each desire an affirmation statement about the type of person you would be (your identity) if this were true for you.
- Have a more spacious schedule and bring on support where needed – I am strong in my beautiful boundaries and an expert in delegating and receiving support
- Get pregnant – I am healthy, nurturing, calm, and fertile
- Positively impact 1 million lives – I am an inspiring person who has value to share with others
What are three small ways you could make today better than yesterday?
- Take breaks throughout the day – set alarms to remind me
- Limit Instagram consumption
- Make time to play or work on a house project
Guided visualization about taking the trip of your dreams…
Close your eyes and imagine the vacation of your dreams. A place you have always yearned to go and experience. Imagine you are there now and you are on this trip. Where are you? How long will you be there? Who are you with? What do you see when you look around? What is the weather like? How do you feel in your body in this place? What is your favorite meal you’ve eaten? How do you spend your days? Notice how you feel in your body and hold on to those feelings as we come back to the present moment.
Share something from this class in the SCS community!